Yupitergrad 2: The Lost Station is a stand-alone sequel to the highly acclaimed Yupitergrad, known for its satisfying movement system and twisted, Slavic humor. Sounds cool? Well, here is part 2! And you don't even have to know Yupitergrad 1 to enjoy the sequel
* Mysterious activity on the space station to investigate. Do you think there is some bad guy doing all these shenanigans?
* Loyal cyber companion AIsha, to help you get out of trouble and serve you some (not so) funny jokes
* Advanced equipment to swing around the corridors on ropes and position yourself in the air and during fights. Just like a true acrobat!
* Armies of aggressive drones and robots just waiting to make your life miserable!
* DIFFERENT GADGETS AND WEAPONS TO FIND ON THE STATION, HOW COOL IS THAT
* Some puzzles to solve; the station is a real mess, I’m afraid you’ll have to figure out how to move around.
* Lots of wacky, Slavic humor you love from Yupitergrad 1!
* We made sure that the experience is comfortable and doesn’t cause excessive motion sickness, so you can swing, shoot, fight, and do basically anything you want as much as you want!
Now, jump into your astronaut outfit, grab the controllers, and see you at the Yupitergrad station!