In Genotype, you explore an Antarctic research base overrun by monstrous beasts, wielding high-tech gloves that print living organisms you can use as weapons and survival tools.
- Print creatures and use them as weapons to fight off aggressive beasts.
- Transform into other beings to move through vents, and use them as tools to clear environmental obstructions.
- Upgrade your creatures' DNA to enhance their capabilities, and customize your GRAID gloves to increase your survival chances.
- Enjoy high-fidelity graphics that take full advantage of the Meta Quest platforms' graphical potential.
- Immerse yourself in an emotional narrative with fully voice-acted characters.
- Dive into a world with truly alien sound design and atmospheric synth-scapes.
You play as Evely, an intern at an Antarctic weather station. During a routine expedition, Evely falls through the ice into the mysterious Snowdrop Initiative laboratories. Luckily, the facility's last human survivor, William, can guide her to save herself — and the entire planet.
To survive, you must use the GRAID gloves to print creatures. As you explore the facility, you will find ways to print new creatures, and to modify and upgrade the ones you have access to.
You will have to adapt, and use the creatures to battle hostile monsters, reach otherwise inaccessible places, and clear the way to venture deeper into the Snowdrop facility.
You hold the fate of the world in your hands. Don’t shake... and never mind the penguins.